80% of you may not know who I am; the other 20% are probably in shock to see me take time to dispense a nugget of information on a platform not run by Metromedia. That should tell you that you are in the right place to learn, network, and grow as a funder, a broker, or a service provider.
That is not what we are here to talk about today. No... I don't want the spotlight on me, no parades, no pep rally meetings, and no B.S. No matter where you are in this industry, if you take nothing else from watching me on The Funded Project or working as a news reporter for M.C.C.N. News, I need you to understand this...
Your merchant trusts you with their business the minute they start sending information about them or their business over to you in hopes that they obtain funding. They need you to do more than "just sell money." They need you to help them. How, or what, do I mean by helping them? Keep reading...
Please become familiar with their business, shoot them some ideas in an email, and tell them about a deal on something they need when you find it. Merchant Cash Advances are not for everybody; if your merchant is taking one, it is a good idea to ask them how they will put the money to work to not only cover the payments but also make money doing it.
I have seen merchants work with me for a few years, pay off and disappear and reappear years later with a more significant business or making more money from it. Many would consider that a loss, but it is not a loss; that is a success story.
If you are a broker in this space, and you would like to work with us, we would like to hear from you. We will work hard to help you and your merchant find solutions for funding, web development, videography, advertising, and growth. Our payout structure is 50/50 for rookie agents all the way up to 80/20 for experienced agents. We also pay 15 points on web services and we finance them inhouse. You can build a great book of business with us, and always get paid out on renewals. We have lease buyback programs for property and some unique property backed programs too.
We don't hide the funders for MCA's because anyone inside at Metromedia will tell you that selling MCA's is only a fraction of what you really make in business development.
If you have been following The Funded Project on YouTube, or Facebook and wondered when we will be uploading a new episode, we want you to know it is coming soon. The project we are working on is hands-on. We have discussed many topics at The Funded Project, but now we are going to show you each one of them in motion.
We did this by jumping into ownership of a few news stations online, and a startup handyman business. Working closely with a few friends from a local fire department that started up a towing business in partnership with our lawyer, we cannot wait to share this content because it is epic!
Speaking of which, we have a fall festival coming up in October, what a fun season to launch this whole concept. I sold the virtual mall and video sharing platforms off to dump my money into these locals because we need to show the world how it is done, next season on The Funded Project